If you have been injured in Southern California due to someone else’s carelessness, you may want to know what to do next, if you need a lawyer, and what type of compensation you may be entitled to. You probably have many more questions you need answered, and you need to know who to turn to for help.

Whether you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, truck wreck, motorcycle crash, or auto accident on the 101 freeway, or you have been harmed by a dog, dangerous and defective product, or medical professional, you have come to the right place. As a personal injury law firm, the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg can answer your questions, help you seek justice, and make sure you get the most compensation possible for your injuries.

To find out about your rights or to learn more about the injury claim process, please don’t hesitate to contact personal injury attorney John P. Rosenberg in Woodland Hills today for a free consultation at 818-716-6400 or online at

John P. Rosenberg
Connect with me
Premier Personal Injury Attorney, Speaker and Author