Looking For More Information? Check Out Our Injury and Accident Resources
Our website provides a lot of helpful information about California personal injury law, but if you'd like to do a little more research on your own, we have collected a few links to help you get started.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration:
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website provides important information regarding key issues that drivers face. including teen driving, child safety, distracted driving, pedestrian safety, and drunk driving.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission:
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) protects the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of the thousands of types of consumer products under the agency's jurisdiction.
- Department of Consumer Affairs: The Medical Board of California:
The Medical Board of California protects health care consumers through the proper licensing and regulation of physicians and surgeons and certain allied health care professions, through the vigorous, objective enforcement of the Medical Practice Act, and by promoting access to quality medical care through the Board's licensing and regulatory functions.
- National Floor Safety Institute:
The National Floor Safety Institute was founded in 1997 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to aid in the prevention of slips, trips, and falls through education, research, and standards development.
- California DMV: Motorcycle Resources:
This website contains important resources for anyone who rides a motorcycle in the state of California, including licensing details, a practice test, safety information, the registration application, and the DMV's motorcycle handbook.
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation—Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration:
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) was created to prevent commercial motor vehicle-related fatalities and injuries, and its website reflects that mission. Get information about rules and regulations, registration and licensing, and safety and security.
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health: Reporting a Dog Attack:
If you were attacked by a dog in Los Angeles County, this website provides you with instructions for reporting the attack and contact information for the proper authorities.
- Bicycling in Los Angeles:
News, events, maps, rules and safety for bicyclists in Los Angeles
- California Attorney General
- California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Insurance Commissioner
- California Legal Codes
- California State Bar
- California Womens Law Center
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Consumer Watchdog
- Consumers Union
- Medical Board of California
- Member NAPIL
- Protect Consumer Justice
- Tax Help
- The Car Appraiser
- Traffic Ticket Help