Here Are Some Of Our Case Results. Yeah…We’re That Good.
View some of our case results and see for yourself how we’ve been able to help our clients get fair compensation and justice for their injuries.
NOTE: Past results are not an indication that any other or similar case will obtain the same result or recovery. Every case is different. These results do provide some rather interesting examples of the wide variety of personal injury cases and claims, and they all show that even though an insurance company claims they will not pay, or that they will pay very little, success can be achieved through diligence, hard work and creative thinking
Feel free to contact us, or submit your personal injury case for personalized consultation. We value your privacy. Your submission is confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. (818) 530-1770.
- California Camper Shot Multiple Times by Deer Hunters – ($500,000.00 policy limits settlement from 3 defendants)
- Utility Pole Collapses While Cable Installer Is Perched on Ladder Nearby – ($325,000.00 settlement)
- Stacked Barrels Fall on Customer at Big Box Store – (Jury verdict $100,000.00)
- Student breaks neck on first day of tryouts – (Arbitration award of $2,400,00.00)
- Automatic Gate Causes Fractured Skull – ($810,000 settlement)
- Child crossing street stuck by car – ($100,000.00 settlement)
- Grocery store finally admits fault – (40,000.00)
- Out of Town Driver Runs Red Light
- $100,000 policy limits settlement. Original offer $23,500. – ($100,000.00 policy limits.)
- Passengers in car making dangerous U-turn recover damages – ($300,000.00)
- Why stop at policy limits? – ($145,000.00)
- Motorcycle Case Saved From Disaster from Inexperienced Lawyer – ($350,000.00 settlement)
- Hydraulic Jack Fails While Man Is Changing Tire – ($1,800,000.00 settlement)
Slip & Fall
Slip and fall in a restaurant. Jury verdict of $1,600,000 after an initial offer of only $7,900.
- Property Manager Used Duct Tape to Fix Broken Stair and Trips Tenant – ($140,000.00 jury verdict)
- Blocked Sidewalk Forces 80 y/o Woman Into Uneven Terrain & Injuries – ($365,000.00 settlement)
- Store Destroys Surveillance Video and is Forced to Settle – ($135,000.00)
- Fall off of porch due to loose rail. – (Settlement for $100,000.00 policy limits)
- Club sprays champagne onto dance floor, caused severe injury – ($265,000.00)
- From $0 Offer to $85,000 Settlement in Drug Store Fall – (85,000.00)
- Slip and fall in drive through lane at fast food restaurant – ($140,000.00 settlement)