California’s Premier Attorney For Personal Injury
John P. Rosenberg, California’s Premier Attorney For Personal Injury
Download Our Guide for California Injury Cases
When you have been seriously injured, how do you find the right lawyer? Do you know who to turn to for help getting the best medical care, payment of your medical bills, recovery of your loss of income, repair or replacement of your car or making sure that the responsible party or insurance company takes responsibility and pays what they owe? Do you want to be a small fish in the pool of lawyers that advertise on television and radio? Personal injury lawyers that advertise for a large volume of cases cannot provide the individual attention you deserve. Insurance companies start by telling you what they aren’t going to do for you. You cannot rely on any of them to honestly guide you to the best solutions for you.
Start by calling the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg, a firm that has successfully represented thousands of personal injury clients and recovered millions of dollars in damages though trials, arbitrations and settlements over the past 43 years. Decades of winning cases for our clients is the result of thorough preparation, experience, relentless pursuit of our clients’ interests and the willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. We start by listening to you, understanding what you need and then take action to get the job done.
When you meet with us either online in a video conference or at our Woodland Hills office, we are most concerned about what you need and what we can do to help. We will listen as you tell us about your accident, how you’ve been injured, how it has affected your life, your concerns and your worries about getting back to work, getting the medical care you need, and what you need to get your life back on track. Once we understand your story, we will work hard to implement a legal strategy that will bring you the peace of mind and compensation that you need.
Call the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg today for a Personalized Consultation at (818) 530-1770 or download FREE copies of our books The 5 Worst Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Injury Claim. [Avoid Them and You Just May Win Your Case] and Seeking Compensation You Deserve: [The Way Forward When Insurance Companies Avoid paying Out Claims]. These books will answer many of the questions you have at the start of your personal injury case; how to hire a personal injury attorney and guide you in what to do (or not do) when dealing with an insurance company.
Request A Free Consultation
“I was satisfied with the manner in which your office and your staff treated me. You excelled in getting my medical bills reduced. I will refer others to your office, and I would return to your office if I ever am involved in another injury claim.”
Read More About How We've Helped Others
policy limits settlement from 3 defendants
Types Of Personal Injury Accident Cases Our Woodland Hills Personal Injury Law Firm Handles
The different types of personal injury cases range from car crashes to dog bites, slip and falls to fires and electrocution, and professional negligence to wrongful death. But all personal injury cases have in common traumatic injuries that cause pain, suffering, expenses for medical care, loss of income and loss of ability to engage in activities of daily living. The negligent, reckless or malicious actions that resulted in serious injuries can change your life forever, leaving you to pick up the pieces and figure out what to do about it. Don’t face these problems alone. With the representation and backing of our law firm, the odds of a successful result in your injury claim take a leap forward.
We represent victims of serious accidents suffering from spine injuries, fractures, burn injuries, head injuries and dog bites throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley including Canoga Park, Woodland Hills, Reseda, Northridge, Chatsworth, Studio City, Panorama City, Encino, North Hollywood, Glendale, Canyon Country, Sherman Oaks,Van Nuys and all of Ventura County.
Contact Our Woodland Hills Personal Injury Law Office for a Personalized Consultation
Being injured because of the negligent actions of another person can change your life forever. At the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg, we work hard to ensure that in the wake of your accident, you’re financially taken care of and able to move forward to a brighter future.
Call the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg today at (818) 530-1770 or contact us online for a Personalized Consultation and request a FREE copy of our book, The 5 Worst Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Injury Claim.
(Truck, Motorcycle, Bicycle)Slip and FallConstruction Injuries
What You Need to Know
What Type Of Personal Injury Claim Are You Dealing With?
At the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg in Woodland Hills, CA, you will find a highly qualified personal injury attorney who is fully equipped to handle any type of personal injury claim you’re facing. Throughout each step in the process of your case, Attorney John Rosenberg will make it his priority to ensure that you are fully informed prior to making any decisions. Read on to learn the basics of some of the most common personal injury cases handled by the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg.
- Motor vehicle accidents are among the most common causes of injury. They occur in the blink of an eye and can completely turn your life upside down. There are several categories of motor vehicle accidents, the following of which are the most common:
- Truck accidents: accidents involving large commercial trucks such as 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, and tractor trailers often result in severe injuries or fatalities. In part, this is due to the sheer size of these vehicles in comparison to passenger vehicles. Pursuing compensation for the victims in these accidents often involves identifying whether a trucking company or driver violated one of many state and federal guidelines which are designed to maximize safety on the road and prevent accidents. It may sound simple, but it’s a complicated process that requires the expertise and knowledge of a seasoned motor vehicle accident attorney.
- Motorcycle accidents: unfortunately, motorcycle accidents often result in very serious injuries, or even death. In addition to the risk of drivers who “look but fail to see” motorcyclists, riders have very little protection against an impact. If you’ve suffered an injury due to another driver’s negligence or mistake, you deserve compensation. If you have a motorcycle accident claim on your hands, Attorney John Rosenberg will identify, collect, and assess all of the evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf so that you can focus on healing, and ultimately get back to doing what you love: enjoying the thrill of riding a motorcycle.
- Pedestrian injuries: when a motor vehicle hits a pedestrian, the injuries can be catastrophic, if not fatal. According to USC Price Center for Social Innovation, over 400 pedestrians lost their lives in Los Angeles County from 2012 to 2016, and over 14,000 pedestrians were injured. It is a growing problem in Woodland Hills, CA and the Greater Los Angeles Area. Recently, a five-year plan was established within the Los Angeles Department of Transportation in an attempt to address this problem and eliminate pedestrian and other traffic-related accidents. Until significant change occurs, pedestrian lives remain at risk. If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident in or around Woodland Hills, CA, contact a personal injury attorney
- Bicycle accidents: cyclists have most of the same rights and responsibilities as drivers, but if you’re a cyclist, you might argue that it doesn’t seem that way. That’s because many drivers fail to look for cyclists before turning at intersections, drive their vehicles into bicycle lanes due to distracted driving, and speed up when they should slow down and yield. With that said, not all bicycle accidents involve motor vehicles; many occur as a result of dangerous potholes on city or state streets, or unexpected objects in the path of cyclists. No matter what your situation entails, an experienced bicycle accident attorney like John Rosenberg in Woodland Hills, CA can help.
- Slip and fall accidents: if you slipped, tripped, and fell while on commercial, residential, or government property in or around Woodland Hills, CA, you may be able to seek compensation for your injuries through a premises liability claim. In order to prove fault on behalf of the owner or possessor of the premises, it must be shown that a dangerous condition caused the injury, and that the owner of the property was aware of that condition and failed to take corrective measures; once you hire a slip and fall attorney, this is what they will begin investigating on your behalf. Don’t waste any time in getting a slip and fall attorney on your side and getting back to your life in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Construction accidents: despite a number of state and federal regulations designed to keep construction sites as safe as possible, construction accidents occur frequently in Woodland Hills and other cities throughout California. Construction accident injuries vary significantly depending on the exact cause, but some of the most common injuries include head injuries and concussions, burn injuries, electrocution, broken bones, amputations, spinal injuries, and paralysis. Depending on the circumstances of your case, workers’ compensation may cover all of the costs associated with your injury. Contact a personal injury attorney today to discuss your options.
- Dog bite injuries: due to California’s strict liability law on dog bites, the owner or person who is in possession of the dog when a bite incident occurs is almost always held liable for the damages that result. This is true even if the dog had no history of biting or showing aggression, and if there was no way for the owner to anticipate that the incident might occur. For injuries that were sustained as a result of a dog’s behavior—such as tripping and hitting your head while being chased by a dog—you may still have a case. If it can be shown that the dog owner neglected to use reasonable care to control the dog, then you may be entitled to sue the owner and get the compensation you deserve. Contact a personal injury attorney in Woodland Hills, CA today to discuss your situation.
- Product liability injuries: under California law, a person or company that designs, manufactures, or sells a product which causes another person to sustain an injury will be held liable for the injury. While every product liability claim is different, there are four main elements which must be shown in order to bring a successful case: that the defendant indeed designed, manufactured, or sold the product, that the product was defective at the time it was provided to the claimant, that the claimant used the product in a reasonable manner, and that injuries were sustained as a result of the use of the product. If you’re seeking compensation in a product liability case, strong evidence and a strong argument must be made on your behalf: look no further than the Law Offices of John P. Rosenberg in Woodland Hills, CA.