Looking For More Information? Check Out Our Injury and Accident Resources
Our website provides a lot of helpful information about California personal injury law, but if you’d like to do a little more research on your own, we have collected a few links to help you get started.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website provides important information regarding key issues that drivers face. including teen driving, child safety, distracted driving, pedestrian safety, and drunk driving.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) protects the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of the thousands of types of consumer products under the agency’s jurisdiction.
- Department of Consumer Affairs: The Medical Board of California
The Medical Board of California protects health care consumers through the proper licensing and regulation of physicians and surgeons and certain allied health care professions, through the vigorous, objective enforcement of the Medical Practice Act, and by promoting access to quality medical care through the Board’s licensing and regulatory functions.
Slip and Fall
- National Floor Safety Institute
The National Floor Safety Institute was founded in 1997 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to aid in the prevention of slips, trips, and falls through education, research, and standards development.
- California DMV: Motorcycle Resources
This website contains important resources for anyone who rides a motorcycle in the state of California, including licensing details, a practice test, safety information, the registration application, and the DMV’s motorcycle handbook.
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation—Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) was created to prevent commercial motor vehicle-related fatalities and injuries, and its website reflects that mission. Get information about rules and regulations, registration and licensing, and safety and security.
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health: Reporting a Dog Attack
If you were attacked by a dog in Los Angeles County, this website provides you with instructions for reporting the attack and contact information for the proper authorities.
News, events, maps, rules and safety for bicyclists in Los Angeles
- Member NAPIL
- Tax Help
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Consumers Union
- California Womens Law Center
- California Attorney General
- Protect Consumer Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Traffic Ticket Help
- California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Insurance Commissioner
- California Legal Codes
- California State Bar
- The Car Appraiser
- Consumer Watchdog
Call Now For A Personalized Consultation